QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
Sinalcabo's Quality Management System (QMS) was first certified by SGS in November 2007. Since then, Sinalcabo has regarded quality as an indispensable tool to ensure the continuous improvement of its management processes. To this aim, we have followed the following basic principles:
- A commitment to ensure the satisfaction of its Customers and all other stakeholders through the fulfilment of contractual requirements;
- Compliance with all standards, regulatory and legal requirements applicable to the telecommunications and energy sectors;
- Controlling the risks associated with the activities carried out by the company in order to reduce the likelihood of accidents;
- Stimulating demand for and development of opportunities for business growth and innovation;
- Developing the skills and abilities of its employees, with a view to the correct exercise of their duties and responsibilities, and to ensure that everyone's work is appreciated;
- Encouraging cooperation and fostering teamwork as a means of sharing resources and contributing to the company's growth;
- Streamlining mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and partners;
- Promoting the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, through the setting and achievement of quality targets.
In October 2017, Sinalcabo successfully transitioned its QMS to the new reference standard NP EN ISO 9001:2015, thus continuing to improve its internal processes.
The QMS Certificate and the corresponding Quality Management System Policy.
Sinalcabo's external suppliers may also consult the requirements of Environment, Safety and Health at Work that are required for the provision of services in the following document Environmental and Safety Requirements